When it comes to health trainers and coaches, a lot of people think they are all the same – physical trainers, wellness coach, health coach, and the others. Although they have similarities in terms of the jobs they do and the help they provide to people, there are things that truly make them distinct.
In terms of the health coach, it is distinct from the others in these ways:
- A health coach is not simply an individual who understands a bit about the health market. He is skilled in what he does and as a result, you can assume the finest assistance from him. When you select someone to entrust your health with, you ought to choose the skilled.
- He will not merely present you a general assistance. What he will do is form a trustworthy and expert assessment of your body needs first prior to providing an advice. This way, you are positive that any advice offered to you is absolutely fitting to your body needs.
- A health coach is accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. This doesn’t mean that he will be physically present beside you all day but you can reach him every time you require to. With the development of technology today, it will not be that complicated to contact your coach. There are also a lot of health coaches that are readily available on the internet. Their help line is open 24/7.
- You can make a decision on how you communicate with the coach. You can also decide on how many times in a week you desire to meet up with him. This is what you call a personalized service. With the availability of emails, mobile phones, and internet websites; you can communicate with your coach any way you like. You have more choices to personalize the health coaching service.
- The coach works with you through attaining your health goals. He will not solely generate a program and count on you to comply with it diligently but he will in fact be there with you to inspire you and push you to realize your targets.
Elements like health coach salary and health coach certification also add to the uniqueness of this work. This work is usually paid higher because coaches have completed trainings and earned themselves certifications.